Sunday, June 21, 2009

UPDATES...

Happy daddy day!!!erm..im in jess house now...hahaha..i dun have internet bha..lol...luckily i ordy finish ol my skul work so...go home terus sleep!!!!oh yeah i just remember tommorrow got choral practise...arghhh!!!have to wake up early again..heeee....;) hahaha...i've just read rayv's blog,about benefit thingy andd...
.i feel so pity for you
.I UNDERSTAND...Heee
.Tell me da whole thing..okayyy
.i've been this situation B4...

haha..yesterday karn,was the happy-happy day for me..u noe why?!cozz at last..sya want to be fwens wit me..yippeee!!!!!i spent most of the tym wit her yesterday.first2 i feel weird dis,but i can get use of it larrr...hahaha...then today i went to church and i sit wit michelle tan...luckily her lil sis did'nt see my phone..cozz there's sumtin top secret between she n me...her lil sis said to me'dun think i dun noe,coz i currently investigating,u better watch ur back'heee..then mitch was lyk okayyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment