Sunday, July 26, 2009

hahaha...MR.CHIN!!!MR.CHIN!!MR.CHIN!!!

i curi this from sue. haha sorry mummy :P

its been lyk a month since i didnt blog..hehe..maklumlah,teda internet...So,im in jess house rite now...Anyway,congrats for d choral winning team,MALACCA!!!Mr.chin Mr.chin Mr.chin Mr. chin Mr.chin!!!hahahaha.... idk wat number we got but its okay...But i'll miss the choral team 2009..SO SAD..i'll miss mummy sue n daddy kirane...

1st -> Malacca
2st ->hehehe..idk..
3rd ->Sarawak

hahaha...ermmm idk wat to say again...lol..yup..btw,malacca is awesome!!!!u guys must go there...hahaha...eeeee boring ohw...idk why..c jess tengah sms with someone n playing guitar(she is talented)...ohohohoh!!! sumtin "embarrassing " happen to me..it happen in airport...teacher loh ask me to keep my hand luggage n my souvenirs in the trolley..but only me nicole n emily did it..so teacher ask us to go mc donald..so i did...then tetiba the trolley hilang..wth?!me n nicole was cryuing n teacher tdk laya..wtf?!so i just keep praying n teacher ndak layan dis.wtf?!at last!!!god listen to my pray n my hand luggage kena jumpa..nvm larr that.im stress ody...so..byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment