Friday, July 31, 2009

its saturday!!! *woots*

its saturday!!!skul outz.no rules..yipppeee..stupid ohw...dis tym im not in jess house but in city mall cyber..before i forgot,happy friendship day to all my fwen!!!i am so sorry for what i did to hurt u guys feeling...(since im a forgetful person n broken english)and..Beware!!!!!H1N1!!!yesterday i went to skul with my mask on..haihh..i look lyk a...(cant describe)grrrrr!!!idk wat to say again ohw..speechless...actually my mum ask me too go cyber to do my KGT project yes i did but only a little bit...im kinda blurr rite now..sitting alone with no fwen to talk to....hee..its my 1st tym to go cyber bha dis..awesome..my mum say i cant stay as long as i want coz i ody susun buku,do my humwuk n tidy up my study table..so later go home terus sleep lo...klah gotta go...bye bye!


the end,
franneli.wtf?!

No comments:

Post a Comment