Saturday, August 1, 2009

I KNOW AND I REALIZE IT

i am wondering,why u all lyk talking back bout me?i noe im a bitch,shitty or watever larr kan u all want to call...wat are the things that u ppl dont lyk bout me until you guys hate me so much?! coz if someone came to me n confess the things they dun lyk bout me,i am willing to change!!!do u hear that?!good..coz i dun wanna be the same person n i dun wanna think bout it every single day..haihhhhh...juz tell me the truth bha..i dun mind oso..n i repeat, i am really fuckin willing to change..n dis tym i mean it. arghhhhh!!! darn it...supid ohw me..hahahaha, lyk nabilah say" tahi pun ndak maw kawan sama franneli lepas tau perangai dia"..do u agree with it?nvm lah...heee.. why bha??i am just a normal human that do the same thing lyk u ol did..so kepada ppl who read this post. please understand me, its who i am.

2 comments:

  1. Fran; stay calm la. Just ignore the backstabbers, because its wrong to talk bhind ppl's back. (eventhough that i USED to talk abt Fal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry.. I'm sure there are many people who still love you and don't really talk bad abt u.. just rmbr that somebody's situation is worst than urs.. be positive~ bak kata jj&ean hitz.fm.. xD

    ReplyDelete